PR 3 in Two months is easy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boost you blog PR just in two months. I make this blog to prove all that i write here is true.
This is how i make my blog become the first in SERP.

Even it's almost impossible but this is will try my luck and improve the SEO tips that I've got. And i hope this will work, at least increase my Page Rank.

As the information, when i post this my page rank still 'Big Zero' and later will be report again to tell you that this is work in SEO.

The question is, How does it work?


Just Click The Image Below and see the next thing



Labels:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These days I get the feeling that the SEO field has changed a lot since its initial stages and the search engine services companies has a tough time ahead. Even if you are the best search engine marketing company, a lot of Research and development has to be done inorder to be on top.